Tuesday, March 27, 2007


Love & Logic

About ten years ago I had the pleasure of seeing Jim Fay present his Love and Logic strategies. Over the past ten years I've incorporated those strategies into my home and professional life. Although I admit I'm not completely successful in following the program 100% of the time, I do try to follow the suggestions.

Last week I presented an overview of parenting with love and logic at our parent information night series. The night seemed to go quite well. I explained about helicopter parents, drill Sergeant parents, and Love and Logic parents. We had over twenty parents represented and anyone who wants to know more on the topic can check out one of the books from my lending library.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I purchased the book, and I've read it. Several concepts are definitely effective for home use, but I'm not sure how effective it would be in a school setting. Maybe a better approach would be, all the students that you have problems with, part of the punishment would be that their parents have to read the book!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home